Check out the video of our forum on realignment. On September 14, 2011, over 200 attendees — parolees, probationers, families, elected officials, law enforcement managers — came together to participate in a community forum Santa Clara County’s criminal justice realignment plan.
ACJP Video Series
ACJP Tag CloudAB109 acjp ACLU Angie Junck appeal Aram James California prisons civil liberties Community Shield court system criminal justice criminal justice system dale galipo De-Bug Death Penalty debug deportation deportations detainers East Palo Alto exoneration eyewitness ID factual finding of innocence Gail Noble George Shirakawa Gideon Gideon's Promise homeland security ICE ice holds ILRC Immigration Innocence Project Jeff Adachi Jeff Rosen judge andrea bryan justice system juvenile ICE holds juvenile justice lapd mary greenwood NCIP overcrowded prisons Padilla decision parole prison overcrowding prison system prop 36 prosecutorial discretion public defender Raj Jayadev ramon vasquez realignment reentry San Jose San Mateo County santa clara county SCOMM secure communities Secured Communities SIREN Steeda McGruder Supreme Court Tasers three strikes three strikes law Three Strikes Reform tracey kaplan trayvon martin undocumented immigrants US Supreme Court wrongful arrest wrongful conviction YUCA zimmerman
- December 3, 2013 Re-Entry Profile: When a Son Helps Lead a Father Home From Prison
- Society of Professional Journalists Honors De-Bug with the 2013 Silver Heart Award!
- The “Storify” of Santa Clara County Preserving the Best Immigrant Detainer Policy in the Country
- De-Bug’s ACJP Presents at National Legal Aid and Defender Association
- Returning To Life From Life: A Daughter’s Journey To Freeing Her Mother From Prison